Join The TMJ Clinic!
Wouldn’t you like to use your hard earned assessment skills, rather than file them under forgotten because you never use them?
Either because initial sessions aren’t long enough, or you’re encouraged to get the client on the table asap.
Did you become a Registered Massage Therapist to improve people’s quality of life?
Or did you work that hard to go through the motions and collect a paycheck?
About The TMJ Clinic
At The TMJ Clinic we improve the quality of life of our TMJ & General Massage clients. We achieve this with detailed assessments, customized treatment plans and working as a team. This process can’t be rushed so ample time is built into our sessions so you can get the full picture and make a plan.
Collaboration is always welcomed to get the best outcome for our clients and learn from one another. You are supported every step of the way in your career when you are a part of our team. We provide mentorship so you can grow your hands on skills, knowledge, and caseload.
What you get:
- Paid In-house advanced TMJ training
- Full pay for no-show clients
- Ongoing 1:1 mentorship
- Pay increases (annual)
- Clients ready to book
- Treatment supplies (linens, oils)
- Fully furnished room
- Jane EMR booking software
- Virtual Assistance support
- Marketing on website, social media, and Google
- Chamber Membership to attend networking events
What we are looking for:
We’re looking to add to our team to treat our general massage clients and train up to work with our TMJ clients. We will provide you with comprehensive training (paid) to help you develop all the necessary skills and knowledge to become confident and proficient in treating TMJD.
- Assess client’s chief complaint pre/post treatment
- Provide massage and create treatment and homecare plans for client
- Maintain detailed treatment notes
- Reschedule clients after appointment
- Process payments
- Clean treatment room after each appointment according to clinic and IPAC standards
- Communicate with other healthcare practitioners
You’d be a great fit if you:
- Love to nerd out on all things massage
- Thrive on getting results for your clients
- Care about the giving the client an amazing experience
- Are open to feedback and coaching
- Have a strong work ethic by being punctual, adaptable and reliable
Monday- Friday 8am-2pm 2:00pm-8:00pm
Part-Time working into Full-Time role
$60-$105 to start